Sam Houston Chapter
Sam Houston Chapter Member- $20 Non-Member - $45
* Calendar is subject to change.
Beyond Behaviors: Case Conceptualization and Treatment Planning in Play Therapy
Presented by: Christina Villarreal-Davis, Ph.D., LPC-S, RPT-S
Saturday, May 1, 2021 9am-12pm CDT
3 CEs Virtual Training - Live Training over Zoom Platform
Due to COVID-19 health concerns, this one-time online event has been approved by APT for 3 CONTACT CE Hours
This workshop will take a deeper look into treatment planning and case conceptualization process, which will include the four key components of an initial assessment, the integration model of case conceptualization, the six key areas of case conceptualization in play therapy and the four steps in play therapy treatment planning. This didactic, interactive and experiential workshop will provide an overview of the key components used in play therapy treatment planning and case conceptualization. Documents provided will allow attendees to understand how to apply these key concepts to a typical play therapy client.
1. Participants will list the four key components of an initial assessment related to case conceptualization and treatment planning in play therapy sessions.
2. Participants will identify the four componenets of the integration model in case conceptualization and apply them in case forumlation and treatment planning in play therapy.
3. Participants will describe four interrleationship factors of pattern analysis for case conceptualization and apply them to a case conceptualization summary statement.
4. Participants will identify and explain the six areas of a case conceptualization in play therapy.
5. Participants will define the four steps in play therapy treatment planning.
APT Approved Provider Number 98-047
LPC Provider Number 2590
LMSW Provider Number 6994
LMFT Provider Number 954
Cancellation Policy: Refunds for event must be requested in writing at least fifteen days before the training.
Cancellations made after the cutoff date cannot be reimbursed due to event contracting costs.